All persons entering The Webster will undergo a courteous security screening procedure performed by our trained security safety team. The Webster reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who does not undergo security screenings and/or is in possession of a prohibited item.
- CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS ONLY BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 2023! – The Webster uses a cashless experience for all box office, food, beverage, parking, and retail purchases.
- Digital Tickets on your handheld devices, such as smartphones or tablets, are the preferred form of entry. We encourage you to save your ticket(s) to your phone’s wallet prior to your arrival.
- The Webster sells tickets to its events exclusively through
- The Webster is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties such as ticket resellers and brokers. Entry will not be permitted to patrons with invalid or duplicate tickets. Patrons purchasing tickets through third party sites or individuals reselling their tickets assume full risk for potentially fraudulent tickets purchased from these vendors. To help us serve you in the best manner possible please purchase your tickets directly from us online via www.thewebsterct.com
- Large Bags, Backpacks, Fanny Packs, Camera Cases, (small clutches/purses only)
- Weapons of any kind including firearms regardless of a permit, knives, spikes, sharp studs, excessively long wallet/key chains, or any item that may be used weapon/projectile that is deemed dangerous by The Webster management.
- Drugs Or Paraphernalia (Prescription Drugs will not be allowed into the venue unless they are in a prescription bottle. The I.D. of the person holding the prescription must match the name on the bottle.)
- Outside Food and/or Beverages
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (including detachable lenses and tripods/monopods)
- Pets or animals of any kind with the exception of certified service animals with proper documentation.
- Flash Lights or Laser Pointers
- Clothing that contain explicit language, may be offensive, or gang related.
- If any of these items are found on you they will either be confiscated or held at our box office where a ticket will be issued to you and you may pick it up after the show
- **The Webster reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any particular show request or requirement.**
All of our shows are all ages unless listed otherwise.
Tickets are not refundable, all sales are final. If a show is rescheduled the new date will be immediately posted to this website and your ticket for the original show will be honored at the rescheduled date. If a show is canceled and no make up date is announced then the ticket is refundable; the refund will happen automatically if you purchased with a credit card.
Yes. Coat check is located on the main floor in the lobby area on a per show basis from October – April.
The Webster has a strict no re-entry policy. In the event you need to exit the venue for any reason, please see our staff or security for assistance.
There is a designated smoking area just outside the lobby doors. Please see our staff or security for assistance.
The Webster main room is a general admission venue with a dance floor and elevated platforms.
The Underground is our smaller second stage. We host a variety of local, new, and up-and-coming talent on this stage. It’s a great place to see your favorite artists before they get big!
The Underground has a small stage and a bar off to the side that the show can be viewed from. Despite the name, the Underground is at ground level and is connected to the rest of the theater.
The box office will be open on days we are hosting events 1 hour before doors open. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns during off hours.
There is a parking lot located next to The Webster on CROWN STREET. which generally opens an hour before doors. If this lot fills up, someone from The Webster staff will be notifying patrons of a secondary lot behind Saint Augustine’s Church. We recommend that you use this lot instead of parking on the street. Please remember to lock your vehicle and place valuables out of sight. DO NOT park on any side streets surrounding the Theater! Street parking is for local residents only.
There is a concessions booth that sells water, soda and food items like popcorn, pizza, candy, etc.
Yes, we do in fact serve alcohol. In order to purchase and consume alcohol in our establishment, individuals 21 years old or older must present their Valid ID to the Security Staff at the front door. They will then place a wristband on your wrist so that the staff inside will know who is able and allowed to drink. Please Note: Patrons who arrive at the venue intoxicated will not be allowed into the show.
- Motor Vehicle Operator’s License; Identity Card, either Connecticut or Out-Of-State
- Military Identification Card
- Passport (Issued by The United States or a country recognized by The United States
- Alien Registration Card
No. There are security personnel at each of the entrances to the bars and each person entering the bar must have a 21+ wristband.
Yes. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so that we may reserve a spot for you and possibly allow you early entry into the venue (generally about 10 minutes before doors open).
Please call us or email email@example.com for more information on renting the VIP room.
Oftentimes our staff is working in different parts of the venue and is not near a phone to answer it. Please email us for the fastest response time firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send an email to email@example.com